- My public health reading list
- Scrambling for Africa – an Interview with Johanna Tayloe Crane
- Large Price Premiums for Unprotected Sex Among Female Sex Workers in Kenya: A Potential...
- Noma - the face of poverty
- Anaesthesia-related maternal mortality in low-income and middle-income countries: a...
- Closing the data gaps for surgical care delivery in LMICs
- Why We All Need to Ask: Who's Doing It Better?
- Bangladeshi LGBT activist hacked to death in series of killings
- Friedman goes to Africa, does his thing, and the results are as bad as expected
- Potential Impact of Sexual Transmission on Ebola Virus Epidemiology: Sierra Leone as a Case…
- Toxoplasmic Retinochoroiditis: Clinical Characteristics and Visual Outcome in a Prospective…
- Vaccines save 2.5 million children annually, with 1.5 million to go
- Switching to smokeless tobacco, the most common smoking cessation method: results from the…
- Economic burden of gastrointestinal cancer under the protection of the New Rural Cooperative…
- Congressional Failure To Act On Zika Funding Could Hurt GOP, Analyst, Republican Senator Say
- Drug resistance mutations after the first 12 months on antiretroviral therapy and determinants…
- Incentivizing Organ Donor Registrations with Organ Allocation Priority
- U.S. Reports First Zika Fatality In Puerto Rico; CDC Official Discusses Possibility Of Wider…
May. 02, 2016 – [English at the bottom] Como una medida de apoyo para todos los cuerpos de emergencia y profesionales de la salud que toman parte de las Read More
Apr. 11, 2016 – The World Health Organization reported the first local transmission of Zika virus in the Western Hemisphere in May 2015. Since then, transmission was identified in 18 countries Read More
Mar. 28, 2016 – Since 2013, I have had the great joy of working in rural Guatemala for the non-governmental organization Wuqu’ Kawoq | Maya Health Alliance—first during medical Read More
Feb. 23, 2016 – Andrew Steer is a pediatric infectious diseases physician at the Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne and a senior researcher at the University of Melbourne and Read More