- True documentation of the human cost a maternal death (Tanzania)
- A Surgeon, a Student, a Salon Owner—and Tuberculosis
- A Teacher Who Changed My Life
- A farewell to abstinence and fidelity?
- The Limits of Palliative Cancer Care in Guatemala
- My public health reading list
- Acceso gratuito a UpToDate en Ecuador - Free access to UpToDate in Ecuador
- China’s facing a ‘rising epidemic’ of heart disease thanks to lifestyle changes, study...
- What should NGOs say & do about private schools?
- Alarming attrition rates among HIV-infected individuals in pre-antiretroviral therapy care in…
- India to launch online system for children to report sexual abuse
- Saudi killing of civilians is in violation of global arms treaty, critics say
- In Papua New Guinea, empowering women is smart business
- Humans helping the planet on some environmental fronts
- See you in September
- Local descriptive norms for overweight/obesity and physical inactivity, features of the built…
- Understanding ‘energy insecurity’ and why it matters to health
- I Love This Cutting-Edge School Design
Aug. 23, 2016 – Botswana is a small, landlocked country in Southern Africa that is widely considered a development success story. Although the country is hailed for its impressive economic growth, good governance, fiscal management, and robust primary healthcare delivery, vast improvements in tertiary healthcare are urgently needed. Since 1978, Botswana has embraced the primary Read More
Aug. 16, 2016 – After a long and warm clinic day seeing kids in one of the Mayan communities we work, I asked Yoli, our auxiliary nurse in charge of the community, about one child that did not show up to the clinic that day. Normally, when a child doesn’t make it to clinic, Read More
Aug. 09, 2016 – Venezuela es la puerta de entrada a Sur América. Ubicada al norte del continente y bañada por el mar Caribe, es uno de los puntos de parada cuando se viene desde el norte o de Europa. Tiene una superficie de 916,445 kilómetros cuadrados llenos de ingentes cantidades de recursos naturales Read More
Aug. 09, 2016 – Venezuela is the entrance to South America. Located in the north of the continent, bathed by the Caribbean Sea, Venezuela is one of the first places to stop when you are traveling to South America. With over 30 million people and an area of almost one million square kilometers, there are Read More